REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- How do I register for this event?
You can register online, by fax or email, or via telephone. To register online, click here. If you prefer, you can fill out the registration form on the back page of the brochure and fax or email it to AVCJ. Fax your completed registration form to the attention of Customer Services Department, Jovial Chung at +852 2158 9652 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Anil Nathani at +852 2158 9636.
- Can my colleague and I get the group rate?
The group rate is applicable to the second and subsequent additional registrants from the same office.
- What do the conference fees include?
Fees include the refreshments, luncheon, evening reception and all conference documents.
- Does this event have a special rate for one day or partial attendance?
- What are the payment methods?
Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or credit card. For payment details, see the back page of the conference brochure.
- If you are paying by cheque, please write the delegate’s name on the back.
- If you are making a bank transfer, please fax us a copy of the transfer form with the delegate’s name.
- If you are using a credit card, please ensure that all card details and the cardholder’s signature are included for payment approval.
- Can I have a receipt?
Receipts will be issued after the conference, once full payment is received.
CONFERENCE PASS AND MATERIALS
- Where and when can I pick up my conference pass and materials?
To collect conference passes and conference materials, delegates must present their business card at the registration desk outside the Grand Ballroom of Shangri La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, 3/F on 4 December.
- What do I need to collect my conference pass?
Simply present your business card to identify yourself.
- Can I send a representative to pick up my conference pass?
No. For security reasons, you must pick up your conference pass by yourself. Your colleague may not pick up your pass for you.
- Can I get my conference pass and materials prior to the event date?
No. Conference materials will only be available for collection at the places and times mentioned above.
- Will I get the delegate list of the conference?
The delegate list will be posted at the conference venue on 4 December. No hard or soft copy will be distributed. Please use the event breaks as networking opportunities.
- Will I get the speaker presentations? (if any)
After the event an email will be sent to all conference attendees, which will include a survey and a login/password to download speaker presentations. (Only those presentations that have been approved by speakers will be available.) No hard or soft copy of the presentations will be sent or available onsite.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee if I have to cancel?
All cancellations must be received in writing prior to 20 November 2019 to qualify for a refund, less a US$300 (or equivalent) cancellation fee. Cancellations received after 20 November 2019 will not qualify for a refund. This policy is necessary due to our advance guaranty obligations and the costs associated with administering the conference.
- Can I send a replacement if I can't attend the forum after registering?
Yes, but notification of replacement must be made in writing and received prior to the event start date (4 December).
- Can my colleagues attend some of the sessions if I can't come?
No. The conference pass is valid for the designated delegate only. No sharing of the pass is allowed. However, please be aware that a group rate is available for the second and subsequent additional registrants from the same office.
- Do I need to pay an additional fee for networking events?
No. Your conference fee already covers the networking events, as indicated in the brochure.
- Can I send a replacement for networking events only?
No. The conference pass is valid for the designated delegate only. No sharing of the pass is allowed.
- Can I bring a guest with me to the networking events?
All networking events are strictly for registered conference delegates, speakers and sponsors only.
- Where and when is the main conference program taking place on 4 December?
The main conference starts at 8:55am in the Grand Ballroom of the Shangri La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, 3/F.
- Where and when are the cocktail reception?
The cocktail reception will take place at the foyer of Grand Ballroom, 3/F on 4 December.
- Should I book hotel accommodation with the hotel directly?
Yes. Delegates need to contact Shangri La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel. The hotel details - click here.
- If I need to change or cancel my hotel accommodation, who should I contact?
All questions, changes, cancellations or other requests regarding hotel accommodation should be directed to The Shangri La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel. Please click here for The Shangri La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel ’s contact details.