Who should attend?
What makes our events so successful year after year is the quality of the attendees – both speakers and delegates- and IIF Japan will not disappoint! This event is a must-attend event for anyone who considers themselves a serious industry player.
- Diverse international attendance from across Japan, Asia, Canada, Europe & North America
- CIO’s and Heads of investment from pension funds, institutional investors and insurance companies
- CEOs, CFOs and Heads of infrastructure
What types of Institutions attend?
- Infrastructure funds
- Private equity funds
- Direct institutional investors: Pension funds/insurance firms/family offices
- Other investors: Funds-of-funds,end-investors/LPs
- Funders: Senior infrastructure financiers
- Industry strategics
- Industry regulators
- Transactional services
- Government representatives
Institutional investors that regularly attend our events include:
APG, Australian Super, Japan Post Bank, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), CalPERS, CalSTRS, CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), Aisin Employees' Pension Fund, GIC, Asahi Kasei Pension Fund, Hermes GPE, Daido Life Insurance Company, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, National Pension Service Korea, New York City Comptroller’s Office, New York Life Investment Management, Denso Pension Fund, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Board, OPTrust, OTPP, PensionDanmark, Development Bank of Japan, PGGM, PSP Investments, QIC, Fujitsu Pension Fund, Government Pension Investment Fund, Japan Bank for International Cooperation, Japan Post Insurance, Marubeni Corporation, The Pensions Trust, Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Virginia Retirement System and MassMutual Life Insurance Company, Pension Fund Association, ORIX Corporation, Secom Employee's Pension Fund, Stepstone Group, Tokio Marine Asset Management, Temasek International, EPF, Korea Investment Corporation, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, Monetary Authority of Singapore