Programme Day 1
Wednesday, 28th February 2018
Limited Partners’ Session (invitation only)
Participants will have the opportunity to hear first-hand about PE investing from their peers – many of whom have decades of experience investing in global markets and working with a diverse range of GPs, in a confidential setting. The session will feature presentations by senior industry professionals, followed by an interactive roundtable discussion on topics key to the LP community, including:
- To what extend should the rise of disruptive technologies impact portfolio construction?
- How should LPs view the GP bifurcation of products, and when does this pose a conflict of interest?
- How to invest: Big buyout or modest mid-cap? Regional or country specific? Niche or generalist?
- What questions do LPs now ask GPs that they didn’t ask before?
- How are LPs managing RG97 requirements?
- What are the prospects of new funds, especially spinouts?
- Should GPs disclose returns excluding the effect of subscription lines?
(Venue: The Mint, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000)