Congratulations to the Winners of the 2013 AVCJ Asian Private Equity and Venture Capital Awards
A special thank you to all of the Awards Sponsors:
The AVCJ Asian Private Equity & Venture Capital Awards has recognised individuals, firms and transactions that have contributed to the success of the Asian private equity and venture capital industry.
The Awards have become the highest distinction that can be achieved in the regional industry, and a premium showcase for first-class performance, ingenuity and success.
The winners were nominated and voted on by Asia’s entire PE and VC community via an open public vote, a panel of industry judges also gave their professional recommendations with adjudication from the AVCJ Editorial board.
Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to everyone who voted and attended on the night.
AVCJ Award Winners 2013
- Fundraising of the Year: KKR Asian Fund II (KKR)
- Private Equity Exit of the Year: Matahari Department Store (CVC Capital Partners)
- Venture Capital Deal of the Year: Tujia (Lightspeed China/CDH Investments/Qiming Venture Partners/GGV Capital/Ctrip/HomeAway)
- Private Equity Deal of the Year: Panasonic Healthcare (KKR)
- Venture Capital Professional of the Year: Richard Liu (Morningside Technologies)
- Private Equity Professional of the Year: Michael B.Kim (MBK Partners)
- Operational Value Add Award: Yonghui Superstores (Headland Capital Partners)
- Firm of the Year: KKR
- AVCJ Special Achievement: Wu Shangzhi (CDH Investments)
Please click here for a list of past winners.