Welcome to the 28th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum!
Dates Announced: 3 - 5 November 2015, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
The Asian Private Equity & Venture Forum is the largest and most influential gathering of private equity and venture professionals in Asia.
For 28 years, the Forum has brought together leading investors from across the globe for three days of high-level dialogue, debate and networking. In a programme that combines strategic and practical issues, our delegates heard from some of the world's most successful deal makers as they shared their insights on the opportunities across Asia and globally.
See what you can expect in 2015 - Here are the highlights from the 27th Annual AVCJ Forum:
5 reasons to attend:
- Discuss and debate how the private equity model has evolved in Asia
- Review top performing markets, sectors and emerging trends for 2015
- Hear from over 170 expert speakers who are driving activity in the region
- Benefit from the breadth of experience from over 1,000+ attendees including the top performing GPs and most active LPs in the industry
- Access exclusive networking facilities to capitalise on the largest private equity gathering in the region: dedicated networking lounges, a mobile networking app, cocktails and more!
"The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is THE private equity conference"
(John Connaughton, Managing Director, BAIN CAPITAL, LLC)
"What is fantastic about this conference is that there is a very good and healthy mix of LPs and GPs. This conference has a much greater percentage of LPs than I find in most other conferences"
(Guy Hands, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, TERRA FIRMA CAPITAL PARTNERS)
"The AVCJ Forum has a critical mass of GPs and LPs all gathering together in one place. One feels almost obligated to go every year"
(Weijan Shan, Group Chairman & Chief Executive Office, PAG)